The following types of contribution to Ideasakti are peer-reviewed with Double Blind Review: Articles, Analysis, Reviews, Perspectives, Progress articles and Insight articles. All forms of published correction may also be peer-reviewed at the discretion of the editors. Other contributed articles are not usually peer-reviewed.
For any general questions and comments about the peer-review process, the journal or its editorial policies that are not addressed here, we encourage reviewers to contact us using the feedback links in the box at the top right of each page in the authors & referees' website.
Questions about a specific manuscript should be directed to the editor who is handling the manuscript.
All submitted manuscripts to Indonesian Capital Market Review are screened for plagiarism using Turnitin
Criteria of Publication
Ideasakti receive more submissions than they can publish. Therefore, we ask peer-reviewers to keep in mind that every paper that is accepted means that another good paper must be rejected. To be published in Cakrawala, a paper should meet four general criteria:
- Provides strong evidence for its conclusions.
- All empirical methods including, but not limited to, qualitative, quantitative, field, laboratory, and combination methods are welcome
- Of extreme importance to practitioners in the specific field.
- Ideally, interesting to researchers in other related disciplines.
- Whilst a major focus of the journal is on the Indonesia and financial economics issues connected with it, increasingly, global concerns and finance topics will be covered
- Strong empirical and theoretical contributions and highlight the significance of those contributions to the financial economics field. Thus, preference is given to submissions that test, extend, or build strong theoretical frameworks while empirically examining issues with high importance for financial economics and financial theory and practice.
In general, to be acceptable, a paper should represent an advance in understanding likely to influence thinking in the field.